growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

9.18.2013

V's 2 months!

 

 


Stats:

12.3 lbs - 68%
22.4 in long - 38%
15.4 in head circumference - 70%

Doctor said she was perfect:).

Vallery was 2 months old on the 14th.  Like I have said before, it seems as though we have known her forever.  She is such a relaxed baby.  Rarely ever cries and is as happy as can be most of the time.  She loves riding in the stroller or in the car.  Isn't picky where she takes naps (selfishly I wish it were always with me..).  While I was home there was only one time that she actually cried and it lasted about 30 minutes (darn gas!).  She only poops about once a week, I think it is mostly because she is a breast fed baby. 

Her eyes have already started to change from blue to light brown.  I think she will have hazel eyes like her mommy and daddy.  I'm also convinced that she will have a superhero immune system.  Between me getting shingles and Bo having strep, she came out with nothing!  Vallery's hair is still growing like crazy and is as wild as ever!  It is especially wild after baths (which she loves).  Bo wasn't a huge fan of bath time, mostly because he didn't like being cold, but she seems to enjoy it.  We bathe her once every 2 days. 

She is wearing size 2 diapers and is in 3 month clothes.  I have had to put away some 3 month clothes and all of her newborn clothes.  I cannot believe how time flies!!  She seems too little to be growing out of clothes already!  Vallery is still eating every 3 - 3.5 hours during the day.  She eats around 730, 1030, 230-3, 6-630, and 930.  Her bedtime is the same time as our bedtime (around 10pm).  She is still getting swaddled at night.  I think that's her que that its bedtime.  Still sleeping through the night without a peep! I know one morning Josh and her slept in until 9am.

Baby V's full of smiles!!






More tummy time...


 
Can't forget one with my boys :).




No comments:

Post a Comment