growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

3.20.2015

Between the Hustle & Bustle

Our lives have been crazy busy lately, but we have still managed to get some fun things in!  Josh and I attended the first annual Black & Blue Ball at Prairie Meadows on February 7th.  This was such a fun event to get all dressed up for!  It was like going to prom all over again.  I bought a fancy dress, got my nails done, and fixed my hair all fancy too!  And I do have to say that I had the most handsome date there. ;)






 
 
I also squeezed in a fun night with the ladies.  We ate at Bonefish Grill and went of a little country dancing after...
 

 
It was also my first year to attend the Annual Altoona Chamber dinner.  I was so glad I was able to attend to get to know more folks in the community.  And I had a little fun with my coworkers too!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment