growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

2.20.2012

Sunday Funday

One of my most favorite things about being a Mom is knowing that I will have Baby Bo to wake up to.  He always puts a smile on my face, even if it is 630 am on a Saturday or Sunday morning and I am dead tired:).  He has brought more love and joy into my life than I thought was imaginable.  I am so proud of him and lucky to have him as my son.  Yesterday was just one of the many mornings that Bo wakes up in such a fun, playful mood.  Every once in a while I get to capture these moments and cannot wait for him to read and watch everything that we have said about him.


As you can see he is a very happy and vocal baby:).  He loves playtime with Mommy and Daddy.  Love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment