growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

3.07.2012

Milestones

There have been some milestones that have come and gone for Bo that I have forgot to mention.  The first is that he went to size 2 diapers at around 2 months...it was a sad moment for me because he was no longer my newborn baby.  I never thought diaper size would have such an impact on me!!

On February 21st he was 3 months old!  It's hard to believe he is that old already, but at the same time it seems like he has been with us forever and I can't even imagine our life before him.  He is such a happy baby and we are so blessed to have him.


Also, the end of February (February 29, 2012 to be exact) Bo rolled over!!  He rolled from belly to back.  Josh and I hadn't really worked with him too much on this, but decided to try it out and he did it almost immediately!  He did it 3 times so I, of course, captured the last 2 on video.  Such a proud moment for Josh and I!:)

On February 24th my mom, brother, and Bethann came up to Des Moines for the George Strait concert so Bo was able to get some good Gma, Uncle Nick, and Bethann time in.








That weekend my mom, Bethann, and I all went shopping for the day.  Bo got some great things! (funny how now when I shop I buy nothing for myself:)). He is beginning to want to stand and straighten his legs all the time so I thought it would be great to get him one of those toys that he can sit in and play with.  Well...he is definitely big enough for it weight wise, but it might take a little bit longer for him to reach out and play.
 BO & DADDY

BO & MOMMY



Some of my other favorites....
his hair is already getting curly!

with one of his favorite toys

my cutie pie

watching Iron Cowboy with Mama and Little Yellow Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment