growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

3.22.2012

Daddy and Bo

Josh is the most loving, supportive husband that I could ask for.  I did not think it was possible to love him anymore until he became a father.  He is the absolute best father to our son.  Bo just adores him, his eyes light up every time he hears Josh's voice or sees his face.  I can already see the bond between them and it the most special thing.  I told Josh last night that if our son grows up to be like his Daddy he will one hell of a man - and that's the absolute truth.  I know Josh is going to teach Bo so many things - respect, dignity, honor, integrity - to make him the best possible young man he can be and I know he is going to make Josh and I very proud, he already does. Josh is such an amazing father and I can't help but share some moments that they have together with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment