growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

3.26.2012

Bo's first playdate

Yesterday, March 25th was Baby Bo's first play date and I have to say that it was such a success!  Bo met Baby Jack for the first time.  Jack is about 2 1/2 months older than Bo and I do have to say he is quite the cutie!!  I work with Baby Jack's aunt, so we have been trying to coordinate a time to get the boys together since I have been back to work.  I can already tell that the older they get the more fun these play dates are going to be!  Baby Jack is such a little chunker (just like Bo), and he is on the move!  Jack can roll all over the place!  Bo isn't quite as active as Bo, but it was so fun to see Baby Jack react to Bo.  Jack is in the exploratory stage and was really interested in Bo's hair.  We played at Jack's house with his Mommy, Sara, and his Aunt Ashley.  We had a great time and once the boys got a little sleepy we decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood and it was beautiful day for that!  We had such a good time and we are going to make this a monthly occurrence!  Thank you to Sara, Ashley, and Jack for having us over to play:).


I think Jack might think Bo is a little loud and crazy:)


So cute!




Playing is hard work!!

Even Dad couldn't wake him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment