growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

4.04.2012

Family Fun Weekend

This past weekend was filled with some much needed family time.  We try to get as much in as possible because we have realized how quickly times goes by now that Bo is here, and we want to make sure to cherish each day that we have with him.  He is developing such a personality and it is almost like we know what he is saying to us!!




Friday night we went over to another couple's house for a bit.  They have a little girl that is about 18 months old and she has changed so much since we have seen her last!  It was fun to watch her play with Bo (or actually more like his car seat:)). She has a play car seat and stroller that is the size for her babies and she loved Bo's car seat.  Here are a couple pictures of Aubrey, Bo, and Aubrey's Mommy - my good friend, Michelle.

Michelle and Bo

Aubrey and Bo - giving hugs!

Saturday my brother and Bethann came up for a 30th Birthday Party (happy birthday, hart!) on Saturday night so naturally Josh and Nick went golfing for the day and Bethan and I (and Bo) went and got manis and pedis and did a little shopping.  The ladies at the nail salon played with Bo almost the whole time until he zonked and then he slept the entire time!  He even slept through is normal eating time!  After shopping and golfing we all went out for dinner, Nick and Bethann met everyone for the party and we went home and had a night full of eating rice cereal and taking a bath!

waiting for Uncle Nick and Aunt Bethann
Uncle Nick and Bo

Sunday was an absolutely gorgeous day!  After Uncle Nick and Aunt Bethann left, Josh mowed the yard and Bo and I decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood.  I love that the weather has been so nice for the past few weeks because Bo loves being outside!




I finally decided that it was time to put all of Bo's clothes that he couldn't fit into anymore in storage.  It was pretty tough and seeing how much he has grown and changed already is so surreal to me!! 

I caught Bo and Josh playing the other night.  It was absolutely the most precious thing I I think I had witnessed.  I love them both so much!







2 comments:

  1. What a cutie, Sara! You all must be doing a good job too, because he is SO happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much MommyH:). Being a mommy is pretty special and I know you are one heck of one as well!

      Delete