growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

4.13.2012

The start of many traditions

Sunday was Bo's first Easter and we were excited to spend some time together as a family and also get his Easter Basket!  Grandma was also in town to celebrate with us as well.  Growing up Nick and I always got Kites for Easter so I am hoping to pass this tradition on to Bo when he gets a little older and can actually fly them.  I know Nick and I always enjoyed this day with our parents and I hope Bo with do the same with Josh and I.  It was gorgeous out so it was nice to get outside to take some family pictures and get a little Vitamin D:).  Here are a few photos of Bo's special day.






signing mom and dad for the first time

Bo and Gma

Sunday also marked the final round of the Masters.  Josh is a huge golf fan and was pretty excited to watch this with Bo, so I decided to celebrate "Father's Day" a little early and get him a little something to make this experience special for the both of them.  Bo got Josh matching Master's green polos to wear the final day of the Masters.  So Bo and I were both excited to give these to Josh. 

This is just the first of many father/son traditions in the Rhamy household. 


And here are the boys in their shirts!


And more.....

Final pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment