growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

12.13.2012

Weekend with the Wolfe's!

Last weekend the family drove down to Kellerton to spend the weekend with the Wolfe's.  My brother came that weekend as well!  It was such a fun, relaxing weekend filled with food, friends, and laughs. 

Saturday afternoon Nick, Adrian, and Josh went to shoot clay pigeons with the 12 gage.  After about a half hour Norma and I got the boys ready and thought we would try it out too!  After listening to all the bets that had been made between all the guys we finally got our chance.  The first clay pigeon I missed on the first shot, but hit it on the second shot!  I was surprised that I actually hit it!  It had been awhile since I had shot a gun.  So I of course how to try it again to see if I just got lucky or I did have a little skill...and I couldn't believe it but I nailed the second one on the first shot!  I then made the decision that I should probably quit while I was still sitting at 100%:).  We finally talked Norma into shooting, she kept saying that we would make fun of her (which I don't know why she would think that with this group:)).  But Norma got up there and did an awesome job!!  It was fun to watch the guys shoot and also do a little of our own. Bo and Avery played outside a bit.  Avery played on his bicycle while Bo tried putting about a dozen rocks in his mouth.

That evening my parents came over for dinner, which was really nice because they were able to see Bo for awhile and visit with everyone.  They had made bacon wrapped marinated chicken, steak, cheesey hashbrowns, and baked beans.  We were definitely spoiled after having afternoon snacks of pickle wraps, cream cheese - chili dip, banana peppers, little smokies and cheese.  I felt like I had gained about 10 pounds after the weekend was over.  :)

We all definitely had a great time and can't wait until next time!  Thanks for the hospitality Wolfe Family!


Adrian getting ready

Josh shooting


brother and sister


little goofball - he wanted to join in!

Norma Rae

Avery and Bo

Papa feeding him chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment