growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

8.03.2013

busy 2nd week

The second week as a family of 4 my mom came up to help me when Josh went back to work.  Her help was very much appreciated and I can't thank her enough!  We started the week off with a girls' shopping trip...naturally. :) It was Vallery's first trip to the mall and I think she liked it! 



We also had a lunch date at Noodle Zoo with some of my mom's cousins, my grandma and some other family.  It was nice catching up with everyone.  The week with Gramma also included a trip to the park, walks and many, many books read! 
 
 




We were even lucky enough to have Ragbrai go right by our house this year, so we all walked down to watch and wave as all the bikers rode by. 



Probably the biggest event of the week was Josh's promotion ceremony.  The day after Vallery was born Josh received a call to go to the chief's office.  It was a very exciting meeting for our family!  Josh found out that he would be promoted to Sergeant starting the following week.  Talk about a lot of change in a week, but we are adjusting well with the change.  We are so proud of Josh and all of his accomplishments he has made professionally and he will continue to keep growing.  We love you, Sergeant Rhamy!



 
Josh and I also celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on the 25th (It was my parents anniversary also).  We hung out at home, not quite ready to hit the town.  Next year we are planning a week long getaway for the two of us, it will definitely be much needed!  Love you to the moon and back!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment