growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

2.25.2014

Mom and Dad's night out.

Saturday night, February 1st, Josh and I went out for what we thought was just a couple's date night with the Nicolino's at Sakari.  We asked our sitter to come until about 930 or so (and when we left we mentioned we would probably be home before that), but it turns out that Chad had asked the patrol squad out to see Josh off as he takes on his new journey as a detective.  We are very lucky to have such nice friends to be so thoughtful.  It was such a good time while Josh and I got to spend some adult time together.  And luckily our sitter was able to stay later with the kiddos:).  So proud of my husband for all of his hard work at the Police Department.  He is a man of honor and I couldn't be happier to call him mine.  I love you, Joshua Lane.






No comments:

Post a Comment