growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

2.25.2014

Sick Day

We have had quite a few sick days the end of January and most of February.  Both kiddos ended up getting bronchitis, and, of course, it was only a matter of time before both Josh and I were walking around the house hacking.  But, I would take the sickness anyday over my poor babes having it.

Bo had the occassional fever with a stuffy nose along with his terrible cough.  Vallery was extremely rattly and we had to suck her nose out once every five minutes and had a dry cough as well.  They were both put on anitbiotics and breathing treatments.  Poor kiddos.  I will have to say that they are troopers.  Vallery really didn't get too fussy and Bo seemed to be his bubbly self. 

I think Dad knows the trick to curing anything.....ICE CREAM!






No comments:

Post a Comment