growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

3.11.2014

a post about love.

Since I missed the boat on Valentine's Day I have decided to throw a couple of posts together - Vday and brother/sissy love...it can't get more lovey dovey than that!

Valentine's Day was Vallery's 7 month birthday and it was also the first time that I actually dressed her girlie...I know big deal, right?  My mom keeps telling me that I need to put her in dresses, but first off it has been butt cold and who wants to wear dresses when it is so cold?  It was fun to tell Bo that he was going to have a party at school.  He loves parties and if you tell him he is going to one he gets super excited!  Bo gave his classmates pencils and a sucker that said "Pencil Me in 4 Playtime?" and Vallery got her classmates mango squeezes that said "Here's a Treat for someone Sweet!".  The kids got new jammies for Vday (from Costco...I LOVE their no footie pajamas).  Bo's had Dinosaurs on them and Vallery's had flowers. They also got a special delivery from Ma'ma and Papa.  I love both of my Valentine's so much!! 





  
Bo has been so interested in Vallery lately.  He has started to "play" with her and give her toys.  He will also try and put clips in her hair.  It is the cutest thing! They both truly have my heart. 

his new "face"


I wonder where he gets it? :)



his signature position



cutest thing ever!


precious!


playing a little rough with Boston




No comments:

Post a Comment