growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

3.18.2014

Bath time.

I know that every child loves bath time, but I think it is safe to say that it is one of my favorites as well.  Bo could be in there for hours...literally.  It is usually at least a half hour long before he decides that he might be done and that is after we have drained all the water and he is too cold to bare it any longer. 

I'm so excited that Vallery is started to come into her own.  She plays and splashes in the bath just like her brother (except not as wild yet!).  We have started using conditioner in her hair to try and "tame the mane".  It seems to be working better on getting tangles out in between bath nights. 

Our goal by the end of the bath is that we try to keep ourselves as dry as possible, even though we usually end up about as soaked as they are.  Just another small, simple, wonderful part about being a parent.  It doesn't get much better! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment