growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

5.28.2014

Grads, Grandparents, and Getting Dirty!

WARNING: another post full of pictures...be prepared. 

We went down to Villisca the weekend of the 24th and had a blast.  It was nice out the majority of the time so we got to play a lot outside.  Bo fed the cattle both days, Vallery swang, and Nick and I went for a run. 

Also, my last two cousins graduated highschool.  I officially feel old.  So glad to spend time with family.  I'll let the pictures tell the story of the weekend.


 
Sunday Morning Chores with Gramma
 








 
Thanks Uncle Nick!

 
 
 
Graduation Parties!
 

Samantha and I

 
Fearless

Bo and Avery chasing chickens



Cody and I

 
Monday Morning Chores with Papa!
 







 
Finishing up the Trip
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment