growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

5.23.2014

Mother's Day 2014

I had such a good Mother's Day weekend.  Saturday we spent the day together with just our little family of four.  And I snapped some pictures of Vallery and Bo while we were outside enjoying the weather and Daddy did some yard work.  That night Josh grilled steaks for us and they were amazing! 

Sunday my mom came up for the day to spend time with all of us and every year we all go to Prairie Meadows brunch.  After brunch we played a few slots, drank some wine, and won a little dough.

That evening I had my mom, grandma, and uncle Ted over for dinner.  We grilled out (steaks, stuffed portabella mushrooms, bacon wrapped asparagus, and pasta salad) and every filled their tummies, played with the kiddos and headed home for evening.  All in all it was such a great weekend!

Josh and the kids got me a fitbit for Mother's Day.  It tracks your miles, steps, calories, very active minutes and sleep.  I love it!!  With the Dam to Dam coming up it has come in very handy.  Thank you so much to my beautiful kiddos and wonderful hubby.  You make me feel special everyday! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment