growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

4.30.2014

PBR 2014

The tradition continues with my family going to the PBR in Des Moines every year with the same seats as the previous years.  It is always such a fun event to get dressed and go as a family.  I know both kiddos enjoyed it (even stayed up until 1030 that night!).  My parents and Nick enjoyed spending time with the kids and I am so glad this is something we can share with our kids as they get older and keep the tradition going.  My mom, Vallery and I went out to eat with her family prior to and the boys ordered food in and we met them there.

It was definitely my kind of Saturday night.  Couldn't have been any better.






 
 
We made it!
 










 
 
I was also lucky enough to go on Sunday for the Final Event.  It made for a fun afternoon.  Josh did get called into work early Saturday morning and then again on Sunday morning, which threw a little wrench into our plans, but everything ended up working out!




No comments:

Post a Comment