growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

8.01.2014

Happy Anniversary to Us! [5 years]

I am so grateful to have married my best friend.  He challenges me everyday, keeps me on my toes, and still gives me butterflies.  One thing that is always a misconception is that marriage is easy.  It definitely is not easy, but loving one another unconditionally allows us to make it through everything together and I couldn't ask for a better man to be by my side to do this.  You have given me two beautiful children and I can't express what an amazing father he is.  He is so hands on with both of our children and has been from the start.  We are a team.  We conquer everything together.  Thank you so much for choosing me.  It has been a wonderful 5 years of marriage and I am so happy to have spent almost 9 years with you. 

As a celebration we decided to play a round of golf before heading back home for the County Fair and dinner with the fam.  Golf has always been a hobby of Josh's, but its something that I have recently taken an interest in, so its nice to share this with him. 





After golf, we got Vallery and headed back to Villisca that evening (Gramma came up a day early to get Bo so he could go to the sheep show).


fishing before bed.

 On Friday we got up and went to the Page County Fair in Clarinda to watch the Hog and Horse Show. I have so many memories from the fair. That was a very exciting time around our house growing up, so I was glad to share it with Josh, Bo and Vallery.








That evening Josh and I, along with Nick, my Mom and Dad, went to J Bruners to eat to celebrate our 5th anniversary and my parents 33rd anniversary.  Good food, good conversation (or typically at our family dinners its more of a debate:))





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment