growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

8.21.2014

Ode to the potty.

For the past few months we have been introducing potty training to Bo.  We haven't been pushing him really that hard, but slowly easing our way into it.  I had originally bought just a seat that sits on top of the potty because I had refused to buy one that you actually have to clean out (gross).  But after Josh asking me several times to buy one I finally caved and got one.  They aren't nearly as gross as I had pictured and surprisingly Bo liked using that potty much better.  He does a very good job at going when we ask if he needs to go and on occassion lets us know when he needs to go.  Also, this is probably TMI, but he now refers to poop as "poo poo snakes" because when he goes in the potty it looks like a snake....that's my boy:).  He gets skittles everytime he goes to the potty, so they are a very special treat around our house.  After he goes, he will hop and and say, "Look at it, look what I did, I did it!!".  He is too cute. 

He's a quick learner.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment