growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

11.04.2014

Halloween 2014

Halloween was so much fun this year.  We had Bo and Vallery's costume picked out last year already so I was pretty excited to see them come to life.  Like last year we only bought one part of our costume and then just used whatever else we had.  Bo went as a devil and Vallery went as an angel and they couldn't have been any cuter.  I went as a cat last minute ($5 ears and tail from Target) and painted my face, so when I went to go paint Bo's face he kept telling me that he didn't want to be a kitty {too funny}.  We eventually got his eyebrows, mustache, and goatee on and he was ready to go.  I had planned on doing a little painting on Vallery's face, but decided it would probably be all over in 5 minutes, so we decided to leave that out.  I had looked f-o-r-e-v-e-r for Bo a devil cape that had horns on it and finally found one last minute.  Josh had gone has a devil when he was Bo's age, so as he requested we did the same for Bo.  We ordered Vallery's wings and halo from esty for 12 bucks and everything else she already had.

We met up with some friends to go trick or treating and all the kids had a blast.  The weather was pretty decent until the sun went down and got a little bit chilly.  All in all it was a fantastic Halloween and the kids enjoyed it.  Until next year......



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment