growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

1.20.2015

Holiday Happenings

Since I am so far behind on blogging I thought I would throw all of December's happenings into one. Starting with our trip to see Jolly Holiday Lights.  The company I work for sponsors it and so generously gives out tickets every year.  We have made this one of family traditions and the kids love it because they get to come up to the front seat to look at all the light displays.



 
This year was so fun going to pick out our Christmas tree, because Bo was old enough to know what we were actually doing and he was able to help pick it out.  Vallery was excited to just get out and run around. 
 

 
This was Josh's first year at Christmas for the Detective Bureau.  I was excited to meet new people and faces to names I had been hearing about the past 10 months.  I already knew a few people from the infamous SWAT parties, so I was excited to catch up with those folks!  They also had an Ugly Christmas Sweater theme, which made it pretty humorous.  I think my favorite was our friends Aaron and Amy Entrekin, they went as Catherine and Eddy.  And they fit the part quite well. :)
 
 
 
 
Last, but not least is our annual trip to see Santa at Bass Pro.  Bo has never had a problem with Santa, and gives his typical 'stone cold' face.  We knew going into it that Vallery would have a struggle and were anxious to see her reaction.  Needless to say, it was one for the books!
 




 
Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal!
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment