growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

1.14.2015

Thanksgiving 2014

Thanksgiving?  Yes, that's right.  I am that far behind on blogging.  SO...it may be short and sweet, but damn it I am going to do it. 

We went down to Villisca this year and my mom hosted Thanksgiving for the Crum side of the family.  I went down on Wednesday night to help my mom start cooking bright and early.  The food was obviously delicious.  We had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, yams, sweet potato casserole, corn, gravy, banana pudding and pumpkin pie. 

The next day was the Iowa/Nebraska football.  A much anticipated game in my household with Josh being a Husker fan and myself being a Hawkeye fan.  We also had the pleasure of having Avery Wolfe and our nephew, Owen, over for the morning.  The kids had a blast!  They played and played and played.  We eventually took a trip up to the local pharmacy where the kids each got to pick out 1 toy.  We enjoyed having all the kids over, brings so much life to a home.  Even though poor Bo was the only one wearing Husker gear, he must've been the smart one because they came out on top!




Side note:  Vallery could not love her Uncle Nick more.  It may have taken over a year for her to come around, but Uncle Nick is now her favorite.  Too cute.


 
 
The following day we invited Owen, Syd, and Justin over to see the horses.  This is always a highlight of B & V's, so we were glad Owen to make it.  Nick also had some puppies for the kids to play with.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment