growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

2.21.2013

Quality Time

It doesn't get any better than spending quality time with the ones you love.  This past week and weekend has been one of those times.  Saturday morning started out our weekend with us, as a family, participating in the JDRF walk on the Bank Iowa team.  It was a great time to meet everyone's families and for them to meet mine.  It also benefited a great cause and also gave us a little exercise on a Saturday morning.  I know Bo enjoyed playing in the skywalk and seeing all the people.  I think we will definitely make this an annual thing.

family pic before the walk


he loved the skywalk!


resting at home after the walk

That afternoon Gramma and Papa came to visit for the night.  We had such a great time!  You could really tell that my mom and dad had noticed a big difference in Bo.  He is starting to say more words, repeating what you say/do, and remembering so much more.  I don't know how many books we read throughout the weekend or how much mischief Papa and Bo tried to make, but it was such a fun weekend spending it with family.

gramma's golf set gift might've backfired

reading his favorite book, the cat in the hat

gramma and bo

he doesn't want papa to sleep!

sharing dessert

The next morning....

playing with G & P's doggie, sassy

boston is so good with his little brother

tumbler


quality time with papa

learning and listening
he was wore out after the busy weekend
 A few more...

enjoying a sucker

drinking like a big boy

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my little family of 3 (soon to be 4)?  As always, I feel so so so blessed to have Josh and Bo in my life.  Being a mom and wife is something that I have learned to not take for granted and enjoy every minute.  Take advantage of those nights you can bathe your son or put him to sleep before he gets too old to cuddle, tell your hubby how much you love him and don't skip out on any extra kisses.  My boys mean the world to me and I do not know what I would do without them!

 
Belly pic!
 
18 1/2 weeks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment