growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

2.04.2013

17 weeks

17 weeks - don't mind the "I just woke up look", cause I did..

How far along? 17 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 4 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Yep!  I finally got out the maternity dress pants and am so glad that I did!  Why was I making myself suffer this whole time?  They are amazing!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping good, except if I wake up in the middle of the night I have trouble getting back to sleep because my mind is on warp speed thinking about things we need to do for Bo and the our little girl.  So much to do so little time:).

Best moment this week: Spending the weekend with Josh and Bo.  Bo is growing so much and I am so excited to see him be a big brother.  He gives me kisses now and love that he knows that I am "mama".  He is constantly pointing at me and saying mama then running to me.  Melts my heart...
Miss Anything?  Still missing alcohol...every once in awhile a girl just needs a glass of wine! 
Movement: Felt her move so much more this week.  Josh was able to feel her once this week as well.  It was very faint, but he was excited to feel her.
Food cravings: I hate to say it, but cinnamon rolls!  I was hoping this healthy thing would keep up, but nope!
Anything making you queasy or sick: the smell of Josh's chew...usually it doesn't bother me, but I have to crack the window for a few seconds when he puts a dip in while we are in the car.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah, last week was a pretty good week.  I feel like I doubled in size

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Seeing Bo's new bed.  My dad and one of his friends are building a platform bed for Bo and am so excited to see the finished product!  We may stain it ourselves.  And ordering Bo's new bedding.  He is getting to be such a big boy!



One thing that has been on my mind this week is figuring out how I can love another child the way I love Bo.  I know this is something every mother thinks about, but am always getting reassured from other mommys that you can.  I have been feeling so overwhelmed with emotion this week (surely it isn't the pregnancy...:)).  I have been feeling so blessed for my family.  I am such a lucky girl to have such an amazing family. 

how could you not love that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment