growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

1.24.2013

Love my little family

This weekend was such a fun, family filled weekend.  I love so much the weekends where we all just hang out together as a family.  Bo has changed so much this past month and I know the next time my parents see him there are going to notice a big change in him as well. 

He is so much more active and loves reading books.  It is so special when he will grab one of his favorite books--cat in the hat, goodnight moon, i love you more, and brown bear--and brings it over and plops down on your lap and waits for you to read it to him.  That is one of my favorite things.  Josh really enjoys reading with Bo and I love listening to all the noises that Josh makes for all the animals in Brown Bear and listening to Bo try to imitate him.  He is a mini Josh and tries to copy everything his daddy does, it is the cutest!  He is already very ornery like his daddy also.  Josh started putting foam blocks in his mouth and blowing them at Bo and he just laughs and laughs!  Now Bo thinks he can do it and it is so cute to watch.  He has become quite the little ham (who am I kidding, he has always been in our eyes).  So Friday night was just one of the many nights that we hung out and played with Bo.

Saturday night we  made it family date night and took Bo to Texas Roadhouse for the first time.  It is one of Josh and I's favorite places to eat and knew Bo would enjoy all the energy and people there.  After we snuggled into a end table we ordered Bo his own kids meal (all beef hotdog and green beans) and munched on the awesome rolls they have prior to the meal.  He had so much fun looking at all the people and of course smiling at each of them when he could.

Sunday we went to a first birthday party for Mr. Greyson.  I am friends with Greyson's mommy and she did such a good job with the party.  IT was a Monkey themed birthday and she gave all the kids a goody bag with the game monkey's in a barrel (Bo's new favorite), coloring books and crayons.  So it was a very relaxing weekend with my family and I feel so blessed to have both my boys in my life!

Daddy reading Cat in the Hat

Bo loves his little sissy so much already, this is the bear that has
her heartbeat in it from our ultrasound.
at Texas Roadhouse - Bo the Bandit :)
 
handsome guy all dressed up for the party

learning his shapes
 
Week 15 Belly Picture!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment