growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

1.11.2013

12 weeks!

***THIS POST WAS WRITTEN ON JAN 2, 2013***

I am currently 12 weeks and 7 days.  We have not yet "announced" our big news of the new little one to come, we have told family and it has leaked out to some friends unfortunately, but that is not stopping us for doing what we had planned to do for our big announcement.  We are sending out "Happy New Year" cards with Bo wearing a Big Bro shirt and quite the grin on his face.  We are so excited to share our new addition with everyone!

Last Friday (Dec 28) we finally had our first OB appt and another ultrasound.  We missed our original appt due to the snow storm.  Josh was unable to make it to the first ultrasound so he was very excited to see our little nugget this time.  We got some great ultrasound pics and the technician even guessed the sex--I won't share until we are 100% sure.  Josh still thinks its a boy and I still think its a girl.  We will soon find out!  They also confirmed that I was 12 weeks pregnant (I was 12 weeks 1 day and the ultrasound measured 12 weeks 4 days). 

first look at baby R #2
12 week ultrasound
 I was actually down in weight from my first appt with Bo, but I am pretty sure I am not as toned as I was with Bo, hopefully after Baby #2:).  Everything looked great and we only hope for a healthy baby.  The ultrasound did confirm that there are two legs and two arms so that is never bad news!

I am still feeling quite different this time around.  There is a lot of food that I do not want to eat.  I have been eating more salads and fresh veggies, which is a good thing, but I think it is due to my craving for Italian dressing.  It can't be just any kind of dressing either, it has to be the kind that you add the packet of seasoning, then add the water, oil, vinegar and shake!  It is so good!  Josh has been begging me to make homemade pizza so I finally broke down and made it last night.  I wanted to vomit the whole time.  I can eat any kind of pizza just not the homemade kind....weird, I know.  So I settled for cut cucumbers and tomatoes topped with italian dressing.  I think it's the vinegar that I am craving because I have been eating so many pickles, cliche yes, but it's the truth!  One night for dinner I had 3 pickles and 2 peanut clusters for dinner.  I don't know what has gotten into me with this appetite, but I guess as long as baby is ok, I am ok with it! :)

 
couple belly pictures...feeling bigger this time around
 
10 weeks

11 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment