growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

1.14.2013

Once again...suspense is killer!

***THIS POST WAS WRITTEN ON JANUARY 7, 2013***

I am pretty sure I have gotten way more impatient this time around with my pregnancy.  It could be that I feel like I have been pregnant for forever and a day already considering we found out before I was 4 weeks along!!  But I am dying to know what this one is...boy or girl, I would be fine with either, but I am ready to get planning already!

And I think I felt the baby move today.  It seems early compared to last time.  I didn't feel Bo until almost 17 weeks pregnant and I am 13 weeks 5 days right now.  But when I text Josh I said that I was "99.9% sure I felt the baby move". And having experienced it once already, I would like to think I know a little something about it now:).

But in FOUR short days we find out what we are having thanks for our friend Kari Newman at Prenatal Visions.  She said that she can typically do a gender determination at 14 or 15 weeks, but she has been able to do them at 13 weeks and 6 days (I believe).  I will be 14 weeks and 2 days, but I measured a few days later at our last ultrasound, so hopefully that will help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment