growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

1.18.2013

Baby R is a G!

We couldn't be more thrilled to say that Bo is going to have a little SISTER!  We can't explain how happily overwhelmed we are knowing that we will be blessed with a little boy and little girl.  Since I can remember this is always how I pictured it.  I had an older brother growing up and I have an extremely close knit family, so I always wanted it to be the same for mine. 

I know Bo will take such good care of his little sister like my brother did with me. He will teach her how to throw a football even better than most of his friends, push her to be the best she can be at all sports and keep a good eye on each boyfriend that she may have (a LONG time down the road:)) just as my brother did for me.  I grew up being quite the tomboy and wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

I am still in disbelief that we will be having a baby g, I thought after I had Bo that I would probably have all boys but like I told Josh if and when we have the next one it will be stress free because we won't be wishing one way or the other.  I am very anxious to share a different connection with each of my children.  I know that once she gets here she will be putty in Josh's hands. :)

Now onto the fun stuff...I can't tell you how many hours...that's right, hours...I have spent on Etsy already picking out outfits and headbands for our little girl.  I've only added them to my favorites but no purchases yet.  I first need to purchase some maternity clothes for work, because they say with the 2nd you get bigger faster and they are right!  I can't wait to actually have pants that are buttoned or dresses that I can stretch out in!

Once again, a BIG THANK YOU to Kari at Prenatal Visions for doing such a good job at what she does and giving us such great pictures of our baby g and letting us know so early!

Check out pictures of our baby girl!








No comments:

Post a Comment