growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

1.02.2013

Christmas fun

Christmas Eve Eve Josh got up early that morning and went coyote hunting with Nick, Adrian, my dad and the rest of the group.  This is something that I have missed!!  Josh had been fighting off a cold and I think the cold won.  When he got back from hunting around 10 it had set it.  That afternoon we planned Christmas with Josh's brother, Justin, so we headed to Red Oak and met with them for a few hours and exchanged gifts. 



The boys had so much fun playing together as usual, but I felt terrible for Josh because he wasn't feeling well at all.  He layed on the couch most of the afternoon and tried his best to socialize.  After having some pizza and exchanging gifts we headed back to my parents around 4 to get ready for the big Christmas dinner my parents had planned with the Wolfe's.  Josh immediately walked back to the bedroom and laid down.  Needless to say we didn't see him again until the next morning around 11.  He had a fever of about 103 and didn't make it out to visit with Adrian, Norma and Avery.

getting ready for Xmas in Mommy's old hat

dressed like papa and even wearing his glasses


All of us had a great time on Sunday night.  My mom had prepared a feast - turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, rolls, corn, cucumber sandwiches, pumpkin pie, cherry salad.  I made pickle wraps and Norma brought a couple apetizers as well.  After eating entirely way too much we all sat down to play Left, Right, Center.  It was Avery's first time playing and it was a good way for him to learn his left and rights.  I think Avery had beginners luck because he won 2 games, Norma won 1 game, and Nick won 1 game.  Everyone gave all their winnings to Avery to put in his piggy bank when he got home.  It was a great time and there is never a dull moment when my family and the Wolfe's (our extended family:)) get together.  They left around 10 and we all got settled in for the night.

Christmas Eve Josh started feeling a little bit better so we were all happy about that.  My mom, Bo and I ran some errands.  She made beef stew and we got everything planned for the big morning to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment