growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

1.18.2013

Week 14


 
How far along? 14 Weeks 7 days (as of yesterday)
Total weight gain/loss: maybe 2 lbs gained, I go to the dr next week to find out for sure
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but they are much needed!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping good, but I think my body is confused on whether or not it is tired...

Best moment this week: Finding out that we are having a GIRL!!
Miss Anything?  I am missing alcohol way more this time around...wine, margaritas, beer (blue moon!!)
Movement: I felt her for the first time last week and since then there have been lots of fluters:)
Food cravings: anything with vinegar...still: Italian Dressing, Pickles
Anything making you queasy or sick: homemade pizza
Have you started to show yet: Yep! Some people say they can't tell, but I sure can, especially toward the end of the day when my belly is the fullest

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Thinking of how to design the nursery....

No comments:

Post a Comment