growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

2.22.2013

Halfway to meeting our baby G!


How far along? 20 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 7 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Still wearing my maternity dress pants to work
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great!  Actually have been getting up to work out this week, whoo hoo!

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move more!
Miss Anything?  Wine and Margaritas....
Movement: As mentioned earlier she has been moving so much more this week. Josh has felt her a few times as well.
Food cravings: Purple Grapes
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week!
Have you started to show yet: Yepper!  I no longer look like I have just put a few pounds, but can tell that its a pregnant belly.  Especially with certain outfits.

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Planning the nursery!  I think I am going to go to the craft show at the fairgrounds this weekend to see if anything catches my eye!


We just had another ultrasound yesterday.  They checked the anatomy of the baby and this was also supposed to be our big gender reveal, but since our great friend Kari already gave us the news we acted as surprised as we could :).  She weighs a little over 10 oz already.  She is also such a little mover!  I was asking the doctor why that would be and it turns out the placenta was in the front with my pregnancy for Bo and this time it is toward the back.  I was pretty surprised that they hadn't told me the placement for Bo because it can be more easily damaged if it is placed in the front.  But with where it is at now I can feel her move so much more so that is why I can feel her so much.  I am still down in weight from my 20 week check up with Bo.  She measured 19 weeks 2 days, so a little small, but within the window.  It is crazy the differences with this pregnancy.  Every ultrasound we had with Bo he measured either to the exact day or within 1 day of where I was.  She has measured bigger and also smaller with every other ultrasound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment