growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

4.22.2013

28 weeks

 
 
How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Yes and loving them!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep has begun to get a little spotty the past couple weeks.  I am not sleeping through the night like I had been.  I sleep much lighter now.  Any little thing wakes me up.  It seems that I am most comfortable on my back, even though I try not to sleep in that position.

Best moment this week: Baby girl Rhamy is doing great!  Heard her heartbeat this week at our check up and it is still going strong!  Also had the gestational diabetes test and I passed with flying colors, but I did find out that my iron level is low, so I have to start taking supplements for that.
Miss Anything?  I miss being comfortable sitting on the couch.  I noticed my tail bone had been hurting (almost as if I fell and bruised it, but turns out it is from the extra release of hormones and shifting of my bones).  The doctor said it will probably get worse before it gets better and will more than likely be here to stay until after her arrival.
Movement: There is a ton of movement and I can tell she is getting stronger.  You can feel her limbs now!
Food cravings: Dr. Pepper.  I never drink Dr. Pepper (especially fully leaded), but I have probably had 2 or 3 small cans in the past couple weeks!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The only thing that really does is the smell of Josh's chew, but that has been pretty consistent throughout the pregnancy.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!  I'm rocking my bump proudly...

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? There is just a little portion of my belly button still in, but the rest has popped.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Spending time with my hubby and son.  I have to enjoy each second that I get to spend with both of them because before long the baby girl will get here and time will have to be divided.  We also got family/maternity pics on Saturday so I am anxious to see them!


I have to sneak in a picture of my two favorite boys.  Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment