growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

3.22.2013

24 weeks

How far along? 24 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Yep...got a few new shirts too!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping good and sleeping a lot.  I don't know what the deal is with this baby girl, but she has been wiping me dry of energy.  I am typically sleeping before 10 o clock (if not 930).  I feel bad for Josh because he is basically on his own after that.

Best moment this week: We had another check up and the heartbeat is good and I'm right on track.
Miss Anything?  I miss wearing my normal clothes.  There is so much cute stuff that I want to buy, but I have to resist!! 
Movement: I am really starting to feel her this past week.  It isn't just flutters, but it is almost painful.  I can feel either arms or legs.  I don't remember it being like that the first time around...
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, just a lot of everything!
Anything making you queasy or sick: There have been several occassions where I feel like I am about to pass out and get extremely light headed, but thankfully it only lasts a few minutes before it disappears.  It happend a couple times with Bo, but I have gotten it almost every day this week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, let's face it...I am huge:)

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but barely...this is kind of foreign to me because it never stuck out like this with Bo.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Painting Bo's room and I purchased my first decor for baby g's room, so I am officially locked in on the colors.  Post to follow :)


One thing that I have gotten with her is a couple lines on my face.  It is called the "mask of pregnancy".  Nothing too major, it just kind of looks like I have bags.  I noticed it earlier this week, but just thought I looked tired.  As I looked closer I noticed that it was actual pigment change in my skin.  But not to worry, this should disappear after her arrival.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment