growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

4.26.2013

PBR 2013

It's that time of year again!  My favorite event of the entire year is when PBR (Professional Bull Riding) comes to Des Moines.  It's been a family tradition that we go every year and sit in the same seats!  This will be Bo's 3rd year going (if you include the year I was pregnant with him).  Unfortunately, Nick was unable to go this year because he volunteered to chaperone the VHS after prom.  Luckily my cousin and her husband were able to go in his place.  They used to go to the PBR down in Texas when they lived there, so they were excited to go again. 

After we ate dinner we headed down to the show.  Josh and I were a little nervous because Bo was "on the go" this year.  Last year he couldn't crawl yet, so we were able to keep him contained but we were so happy with how our little boy was!  He was up with Papa and Gramma most of the time and was such a good boy!  I think he really enjoyed watching the bulls and seeing the horse in the arena too!  His bedtime is usually around 8pm and that is what time the show started so he was up pretty late compared to normal.  We brought his jammies along so we could get him changed before we left the arena because we knew he would zonk out right when we got in the car (which he did). 

It was another successful year at the PBR and I can't believe next year we will have two little ones to bring!!  Unfortunately right when we got home Josh had to go into work which ended up being an almost 36 hour stand off.  It was officially over at 2am Monday morning.  We are so thankful for Josh and everything he does.  Some don't realize the sacrifices the he makes by spending time away from family and sleepless nights at work.  We are so proud of you and appreciate you! 


my love

Dessa and Clint

I don't know who is having more fun Bo or Gramma and Papa??

my family


being such a good boy!


my boys


sharing popcorn with mama

No comments:

Post a Comment