growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

5.03.2013

Mr. Chesney

Last Saturday night Josh and I headed back to Wells Fargo Arena for the Kenny Chesney concert.  He is Josh's favorite artist, so we try to see him if he is in town.  We were actually going to try to go to KC to see him with Eric Church on June 15th, but that is cutting it a little too close to the baby's due date and thought we should probably stick around DSM.  Bo came a couple weeks early and we were told by the DR that we should probably be ready to go 3 weeks prior to my due date.

We met some friends down at a brewery for dinner and drinks prior to the concert.  Have I mentioned how I a missing adult beverages yet?? :)  We realized that we definitely have not been out enough by ourselves lately and need to plan a date night for the two of us.  Bo was excited because his favorite babysitter came for the evening.  He didn't even bat an eye when we left, so that's always a good sign that he is in good hands!

The concert was awesome and Kenny was pretty jacked up!  I don't think I had seen him perform with so much energy before (compared to the 5 times I have seen him prior!).  I enjoyed spending the night with my hubby and probably my favorite moment was when Kenny sang "Forever Feels" and Josh leaned in and told me, "this is what it feels like".  Love him so much! We are both so grateful for our family and everything that we have.  We are very fortunate to have found eachother. 




long night for this mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment