growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

5.03.2013

30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: finally hit the 20 lb mark!
Maternity clothes? Yes and wishing I could be just little more stylish, but only a couple more months of the mom clothes left!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep, what is that?  I now remember how pregnancy prepares you for the loss of sleep with a newborn.  It has been more and more difficult to breathe this week while lying down.  The doctor told me to sleep at a 30-45 degree angle, but let's be honest, if I did that I would get zero sleep!  My pelvic region has also been extremely sore.  Not only when I stand up, but also when I sit down.  So other than my tailbone hurting, my pelvic region pain and shortness of breathe I'm doing pretty good :)

Best moment this week: Bo started sleeping in his big boy bed on Sunday and he sleeps like a rock!  He loves his new room and new bed.  The room isn't quite finished yet, but once its completed then I will post some pictures!
Miss Anything?  I miss running.  I cannot wait to start running again.  I am going to plan on doing the Des Moines Half Marathon in October, so I have something to look forward to!  Running is such a stress reliever for me and with everything that happened in Boston I have more motivation to run for a reason!
Movement: Belly is all over the place.  She does not like to stay in one place.  Around 9PM she seems to be pretty active.  Josh can see my belly moving and he will say that she needs to get to bed.  Makes me chuckle everytime :).
Food cravings: Nothing really in particular.  Grape juice
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not that I can think of
Have you started to show yet: Ummmm...did you see the picture above??

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out!  You can see it sticking out in my pictures now and through all my clothes.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Extremely happy:)
Looking forward to: Seeing our baby girl again tonight.  We have another ultrasound tonight at Prenatal Visions (probably our last before we meet her!).  I am anxious to see who she looks like, if she will resemble her brother, how big she is and how much movement she will make!  I keep telling Bo that he is going to see his sissy tonight.  Watching them grow together is going to be so fun!


I have to stick a few pictures from the week in. 

Playing outside on Sunday and going to the Park!

he loved the slide!

he was not a fan of the swing that day
 
running away from Dad
 
do they resember eachother...I think so! 


No comments:

Post a Comment