growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

5.21.2013

Take me out to the ball game!

Uncle Nick came up for a visit so Saturday we spent the day doing some things with him and grilled out that evening at our house.  Bo also got another haircut from Nick, we went a little shorter for summertime.  Thanks Uncle Nick!!

learning some golf technique

shower with dad after their haircuts!
I had gotten some tickets from work to go to the afternoon ICubs game.  I wasn't sure the weather was going to let us, but it ended up being a beautiful afternoon.  Our seats were right on the first baseline.  It definitely would've been a good day to drink a couple brews and relax, but I guess Gatorade will do for now:).

There was a fountain that kids play in during the game so Josh and I took Bo up there a couple times, but he seemed more interested in the going up and down the stairs.  He had no problems getting a little wet!

Nick also surprised Bo with a new Cubs shirt and some Jordans!  Bo is pretty lucky to have him for an uncle. 






 
had to throw this pic in....we go on lawn mower rides quite often at our house:).

No comments:

Post a Comment