growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

5.31.2013

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a busy, fun-filled, rainy memorial day weekend!  Saturday we hung out in the morning and then got ready for our first wedding of the year.  We decided to take Bo since I wouldn't be drinking and we thought, why not?  Well, I think that might be the last time we don't get a babysitter for the reception at least.  Have you ever taken a toddler to a sit down dinner reception that has real plates and coffee cups, and easy access to knives and forks??  Let's just say I am surprised nothing was broken by the end of the night.  Granted, Bo was a pretty good boy, but he likes to be on the go, go, go all the time.  Usually weddings are good times to catch up with friends that maybe you haven't seen in awhile or just have some adult interaction, we will keep that in mind next time:).

how stinkin' cute is he?  And of course he wore his cowboy boots with this outfit.

me and emily

my beautiful family

33 weeks, baby's first wedding!
The next day we got a little surprise from Gramma and Papa (once again).  They decided to drive up late that afternoon.  We met them out some property that Josh and I are very close to owning!!  More pics to come on that:).  We had planned on going to a surprise party for a friend, so we thought we would leave Bo with Gramma and Papa while we got to spend some time together.  They loved spending the night with Bo and we enjoyed spending time with eachother.  Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures from the party! 

I did get one snapped of Bo and Papa's goodbye before they left on Monday.  Thank you to my mom and dad for helping out with Bo while Josh and I got some major work done!!

This was a very long hug...he loves his papa.
Bo and I also got a mommy/son date at Pepperjax Grille while Josh was working late (until 3 in the morning!).  We had a busy evening finishing up with a bath and a bedtime story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment