growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

5.21.2013

Cousin playdates and Mother's Day

A little late on this post, but the weekend of Mother's Day we got in a little cousin time too.  We headed over to Josh's brother's house on Saturday for a couple hours so Owen and Bo could do some playtime.  The older they get the funner these playtimes get.  I love it!  They were giggling and laughing at eachother, it was so precious! 

Love these boys!


 


Later on that afternoon my cousin, Amanda, brought her little girl over to play too!  Audrey is a couple months younger than Bo. 


I failed to take any pictures of Mother's Day!!  But we actually did gifts the Friday before.  I got my mom a locket that says "Gramma" on the front and engraved her grandkids names on the back (we left some room for our growing family!).  Bo and Josh gave me more charms for my Pandora bracelet.  One was a bear wearing a blue bow tie (for Bo) and the other was actually two charms that fit together to make a heart, one says Mother and the other says Daughter, so I can give it to our little girl when she gets older for her own Pandora bracelet.  Thank you so much, Bo and Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment