growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

6.03.2013

34 weeks

 
 
How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 23 lbs, I weighed 10 lbs less than what I did with Bo at this time.
Maternity clothes? Yepper!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep some nights has been interrupted with a trip to the bathroom.  Although the last 2 nights I have slept awesome!  Josh dug out my Snoogle that he had gotten me with my first pregnancy and I don't know why we didn't do that sooner.  That thing is awesome!

Best moment this week: We officially got Bo completely moved into his big boy room.  Although it is still not done being decorated, it feels so good to have all of his clothes, etc out of the nursery furniture and into his own.  We are now changing his diaper in his room.  It seems a little strange doing that, because to me he is still my baby. 
Miss Anything?  I still miss being able to work out like I would like to.  I remember telling Josh when he started saying something about being sore from working out and I just reminded him that at least he can!  I cannot wait to break a good sweat!
Movement: She is still a mover and a shaker.  When the doctor listened for her heartbeat she kept kicking right where she was trying to listen.  It was pretty funny.  The Dr. said how active she was, and I told her how normal it was for her to be that active.
Food cravings: Surprisingly, salads.  Which is good for my iron.  At my 32 week appointment they checked my hemoglobin to see if my levels were back up to normal and they were, so I was able to get off the iron supplements.  They weren't working out so well with my digestive system.  Another craving that has been in spurts the whole pregnancy is corn!
Anything making you queasy or sick: It all sounds good to me! 
Have you started to show yet: Of course!

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? There is almost no room left for it to go out anymore!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, happy, happy!
Looking forward to: Finally getting the nursery painted.  That is Josh's list of to-do's.  I also have a couple projects to completely finish for her room and I need to get a picture for Bo's room printed and framed.  Lots to do and little time to do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment