growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

6.18.2013

Daddy's Day

Father's day seemed to have been cut a little short this year because Josh worked both days.  We did, however, manage to get some much needed things done around the house. 

I gave my dad his father's day gift a week early while we were in Villisca.  We had gotten him a framed sign that said "The best part about having you for my DAD is knowing my children will have you for their PAPA."  I had Bo give it to him, it was so cute!  I am very grateful for my dad and the things that he has taught me and also his love for Bo.  It is so funny to see how much he has come "the city" to visit since we have had Bo.  We are very thankful!

And it was Josh's second Father's Day.  Like I said, unfortunately, he had to go into work that afternoon.  But he and Bo did get some "guy time" mowing the yard (that is, until Bo decided it was nap time).  Bo and Baby G Rhamy got him a sign that read "DADDY A son's first hero, A daughter's first love."  And he also got some new cologne, wallet, and cooler to take with him while he golfs!  Thank you to my husband for being such a great father to our son and soon to be daughter.  We love you more than all the stars in the sky!

 
LOVE MY BOYS!



No comments:

Post a Comment