growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

6.10.2013

1 Final Weekend Away

Last weekend was the last and final weekend that I am going to be traveling anywhere.  Josh and Nick left Friday morning to go to 3 day golf tournament in Riverside, IA.  Nick had been staying with us all week because he had some training in Ames, so Bo got a lot of Uncle Nick time.  I had a wedding to go in Stanton, so Bo and I left on Friday to go to my parents' house for the weekend. 

It was actually a very nice weekend back home.  Bo and I slept in the guest bed together and we were both in bed at 9pm.  We are pretty exciting. :)  Bo doesn't ever sleep with us (maybe a handful of times) so I really enjoyed having him lay next to me and put his finger up my nose, grab my hand, and pull my hair randomly throughout the night. 

Saturday was a very exciting day because after visiting Great Gma Gray Bo took his first ride in the big tractor while Papa was planting.  He was all business driving the tractor.  He loved it!!  After the tractor ride I dropped him and my mom off to eat lunch while I detailed my car.  This was a much needed task!  After getting back and putting Bo down for a nap, I finished another project for Baby G Rhamy's room.  Only 2 small things left to do and I'm done!! 

After Bo's nap we both got ready for Cyndi's wedding in Stanton.  It was a beautiful ceremony!  Cyndi looked absolutely amazing.  I wasn't able to get any pictures with the bride because Bo and I didn't go to the reception.  Thanks to Ryan and Stacy for letting me tag along with you to the wedding!  It was out of town and we all know that my bedtime is extremely early nowadays. 

Sunday was a lazy day for everyone because it had rained all day, but I know that Bo really enjoyed his time with Gramma and Papa.  He took rides on Papa's scooter and Gramma took him to see baby colt (he instantly wanted to get on him).  He rode with Papa in his truck around their house and also played on their back deck and looked at the fish in the small pond.  We did, however, miss Josh, but we knew he was doing something he loved to do!

That was last trip we are taking before the baby gets here.  I am over 35 weeks pregnant now and was very nervous the whole time that I could go any minute.  So I was relieved to get home and know that everything was ok.  Baby should be here in about 2-3 weeks!  Holy smokes!


fish!

Bo thought their cellar door was a slide :)





my handsome date!

Trista and Marci, so glad I got to see them!


having some of papa's chocolate shake



No comments:

Post a Comment