growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

6.17.2013

36 weeks

 
 
How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Yepper!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is going good, however, for some reason I feel the need to stay up past 11pm every night! 

Best moment this week: Seeing our baby girl at Prenatal Visions.  Even though she wasn't very cooperative! :)
Miss Anything?  I miss being comfortable sitting and relaxing.  It's still difficult to breathe.  I feel so much bigger with her than with Bo, even though I weigh less. If we decide to have another one I am definitely giving my body some more recovery time!
Movement: Still moving all over the place.  I love watching my belly take on all kinds of different shapes.  I could, however, do without the sudden kicks or punches to the bladder:).
Food cravings: Fritos started to sound good this week, but I haven't gotten any yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm finding that I am slightly queasy a lot of the time.  I think it is just being pregnant and uncomfortable. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, yes!

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On and off.  I can put it on, but with the weather it seems my hands swell with the heat.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Doing all the finishing touches on the nursery and little man's room.  Almost everything is complete!  We got everything hung this weekend, but we need to do some tweaking to the curtain rod and I need to add one final touch to one of my projects and it will be complete.  I am going to get my hospital back packed this week as well.  Josh says that I have been in nesting mode because I have been on a cleaning spree lately, but it is partly because I have discovered Norwex and love to clean now:).  (ask me again after the babes is here.) 


We have been trying to talk to Bo about having a little sister, but he is still so young he hasn't quite grasped the concept yet.  I know that he is going to be such a good big brother to his sister.  I will ask him if he is going to take good care of his sissy when she gets here and he will shake his head yes and respond with "yeah".  It just melts my heart.  I love that little guy so much and can't even imagine how I am going to feel with two of them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment