growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

6.24.2013

37 weeks

 
 
How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 27 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Do I still have to answer this? :)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep was going ok, minus the frequent bathroom breaks, however, I have gotten a cold that makes breathing pretty much impossible.   

Best moment this week: Going to the Dr. and him telling me I am finally dialated to a 1!  It's better than nothing at this point. 
Miss Anything?  Being able to really play around with Bo and having him relax on my chest.  It's hard because I want to lay on the floor with him and have him use me as a jungle gym, but that will have to wait a little bit.  We will leave the rough housing up to dad for now.
Movement: Constantly.  I feel her elbow or hand constantly on my right side. 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular..
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope 
Have you started to show yet: Yes

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Dialated to a 1!
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? I have it off almost all the time.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Her arrival!  I just want to meet her already!!


Here is a look at 37 weeks with Bo and 37 weeks with baby g rhamy.  Slightly different :)

No comments:

Post a Comment