growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

9.30.2011

We're on the home stretch

I have now hit the 30 week mark which mean we have less than 10 weeks to go! I cannot believe how quickly time has gone.  The nursery is really coming together!  Seeing everything get put together has really made all of this sink in that we will soon have a baby boy!  Josh and I got mostly everything put away from the Baby Bash, but we will probably have to do some moving around for some things.  We ordered the decals for the walls last weekend (nature-themed).  We ordered a tree that comes with a bird house, 6 birds, and squirrels.  I love that theme, because we won't have do much to it for baby #2 if it is a boy or a girl.  (I know hard to believe that I am thinking about baby #2 already!!). 

It is a work in progress, but it is coming together!





We have a few names in mind for our little man, but we will be keeping it a secret until we see which one fits best!  I think it would be pretty hard to name someone before actually getting to see them.  We will keep the names pretty traditional and more than likely in the family.

One thing that I have noticed is that I have what is known as "pregnant brain".  I am usually an excellent speller, but have found it more difficult to put my thoughts together and also spell even the simplest words!  The brain isn't working as quickly and efficiently as it used to:). 

I finally got us signed up for our Birthing Class!  We are doing the FastTrack version which is on a Saturday from 9 - 230.  We thought that would work best due to Josh's work schedule.  We are taking that November 12th, so hopefully everything will be fresh in our minds!  We also signed up for Baby Basics (which is focused on diaper changing, bathing, feeding, etc) and a Breastfeeding Essentials class.  These are both two hour classes on a Tuesday night.  I am a firm believer in Breastfeeding and that if you want it to work it will! Many people have said that it was very helpful, so I'll let you know a couple weeks after he is here:). 

This weekend is one of our only free weekends for October, so we are going to take advantage and do a whole lot of NOTHING!  I may go get sheets for the crib but I haven't put a lot on the agenda:). 

No comments:

Post a Comment