growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

5.07.2012

Dallas 5K

The last weekend in April I had a work trip to Dallas to run a 5K for one of Live Healthy America's clients.  Almost everyone from the office went, so it made for a nice little "girls" trip with some awesome co-workers!  I did not prepare as much as I would've liked, but for mommy reasons I was only able to run a week an a half prior to the race.  We drove down to KC on Thursday afternoon and flew out on Friday morning.  Once we got there we spent some time at the pool followed by a nice dinner.  Saturday morning was the 5K (my time was 28:59, so not bad for an out of shape mama!) and then off to a fun little spot where you can sit outside, have a couple shastas, and play some bags.  Saturday evening we went to dinner and then Sunday we flew back.  It was a nice little trip, however, I missed my little guy like crazy!!!

pool time

LHA girls after the race

Ash and I

I was pretty excited:)

Marci and I


The whole gang at dinner
I missed my boys while I was away...

No comments:

Post a Comment