growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

5.22.2012

Mother's Day Weekend

I got an early Mother's Day present and I have to say I was so excited to get it!  I got a super nice camera so I can finally take quality pictures of my little Bo...I thought since I had about 2500 pictures on my iPhone, it was about time to do some investing in a nice one.  We went back to Villisca and I was able to get some good shots of my family, my bff and her two boys, and my nephew with Bo as well.  It was a fun learning weekend.  I don't quite know how to use it, but my goal is to know mostly everything within a year.  This mama doesn't have the time she used to learn these things:).  But here are some fun pictures I got over the weekend.  Loved my first Mother's Day!! So grateful to have Bo in my life.  I feel so extremely blessed.


my two boys, love them so much!

Jackie and Bo

He loves Jackie!

Jackie's son, Ben

Jackie's son, Caleb

my dad with his pride and joy, Bob


my daddy

parents new house

Boston

my first Mother's Day



Uncle Nick and Bo



Cheesin'

He loves Great Grandma, JoAnn

meeting Bob for the first time


No comments:

Post a Comment