growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

5.31.2012

Nick's Dirty Thirty

My brother turned the dirty 30 on May 20th, so I was so excited to plan yet another surprise party!  It's so fun to see the reactions on people's faces when they know they have been duped!  We had it had my parent's business (the Villisca Detail Center) and it ended up being a great spot to have it!  It has all the necessary commodities to throw a party (music, tv, A/C...).  I was planning on it being a very low-key type of event with just a few snacks, but my parents love their food and ended up getting 50lbs of pork for sandwiches.  So between our few snacks, the 50 lbs of pork, and piles of sweets from Bethann's mom we had a ton of food!  I also made a slide show, so it was very fun to watch!


One of Nick's best friends, Ricky, was able to make the trip from Liberty, MO to visit too!  I know it meant a lot to Nick and he was actually able to spend most of the day Saturday with the guys golfing (Josh, Nick, Ricky, and Ryan).  Saturday afternoon I spent a big portion of the day with Stacy, Ryan's girlfriend.  It was my first time meeting her and she is such a great girl!  We both say we could make friends with a tree, so needless to say conversation was easy and it was great getting to meet her!  Ryan is very lucky! :)  A big thanks to my mom and Bethann for helping as well!

We had a ton of friends and family that were able to make it and it turned out to be a great time!  I think those that stayed the latest ended up leaving a little after 2 am!  It was the first time since Bo that Josh and I stayed up that late!  The next day was a little rough, but well worth it!


Surprise!

enjoying the slideshow








Stacy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment