growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

5.22.2012

We're Godparents

The weekend of Mother's Day (Saturday, May 13th and Sunday, May 14th) we spent back home with my family and Josh's family.  Saturday we helped my parents move into their new house.  Thank you to Sydney and Justin for watching Bo for a few hours while we helped my parents, they were a big help to us!!  We also got to spend some much needed time with Justin and Sydney and Owen:).  We had missed seeing them!

Owen is getting so big, we didn't hardly recognize him with those chubby cheeks and legs!  After we helped move I went back to Syd and Justin's house and Syd and I fed the boys and then went to my parents to eat while Justin was at work.  I know Bo loved spending time with Cousin Owen.  They are so cute together and already play so well together:).

The next morning was Owen's baptism and Josh and I were very honored to be asked to be his Godparents!  Owen is very special to us and are so grateful to have him as our Godson.  Bo is very lucky to have some to grow up with so close in age.  It will be such a joy to watch the two of them in the years to come.  After church Justin and Syd had lunch at their house with a lot of Syd's family as well.  It was a great day for both Josh and I and it was also Syd and I's first Mother's Day, which made it extra special.


playing already

ornery

I'll get you!



holding hands....




Us with our Godson, Owen





No comments:

Post a Comment