growing rhamy family

growing rhamy family
love my little family

7.11.2012

Busy Mommy and Daddy

The month of June was a little crazy for our family of three...

The beginning of June started with Josh playing in an out of town golf tournament in Iowa City, so Bo and I had some time to ourselves.  We missed him like crazy, but we appreciated the time we were able to spend together.  My mom came up to visit while Josh was gone for a day, so we took Bo to do a little shopping and out for lunch.  He had a great time with Gma (as he always does).

The guys at Riverside Golf Course

Mommy and Bo having fun while Daddy is away

Out for lunch

Bo and Gma being goofy

I also went to my first Zoo Brew in Des Moines with a couple girls from work.  Zoo Brew is held at the Blank Park Zoo in Des Moines, they have a band and drinks.  It is a pretty good time and different from what you would typically do for a weeknight out.

Ashley, Cyndi, and I

Ash and I

The middle of the month took me out of town for work.  We headed back to Boulder, CO for our annual Summit.  We left on a Sunday and didn't get back until late on Wednesday night.  That was the longest I had gone without my little guy and it was so difficult to be gone that long.  I know that Josh really enjoyed his time with Bo, so he was in very good hands:).

LHA girls in Boulder
daily pictures I got from Josh

"it's too early for pictures, dad"

home sweet home
I think every Friday in June Josh played in a golf tournament, which I am so glad he makes time to do the things that he really enjoys.  It also gives him a chance to hang out with friends that may not see as often as he would like and a do a little catching up as well. I also went to the Big Country Bash this year, which is a day long country concert that takes place at an outside venue in Des Moines.  Josh scored some free tickets from a golf tournament two days prior and offered to watch Bo while a friend and I went to the concert.  What a good husband!!  And I guess I benefited a bit from his tournaments too! It was scorcher that day and I definitely got a little bit too much sun!







No comments:

Post a Comment